Thursday, November 6, 2014

How are you all doing on day 6 of NaNoWriMo?

Hello my lovelies... How are you all doing on day 6 of NaNoWriMo?

Here is my update:

  • I got an email from the Go Teen Writers Team, and I now have a critique group! Yay!
  • I have 21,608 of the 119,880 words I need to write... Yay! (That's 18.02% to be exact.)
  • I am not behind on my school work! Yay! (as of now)
I am hoping to be posting more updates... But I would love to hear from you! How are you doing on your aspiration to survive NaNoWriMo? Are you ahead? Are you behind? Are you maintaining? And most importantly, do you need some encouragement? If so, comment your NaNo username below, and I will send you some NaNo mail!

Keep writing, my fellow NaNoWriMo friends! It's only for 24 more days! You can do it!
 
 
~Patricia Rane

No comments:

Post a Comment